Professional Plumbing, Electrical & Maintenance Services
Meet Premium Group
Premium Group is a specialist support business focused on delivering premium quality plumbing, electrical and maintenance services throughout Gauteng. The company has grown over the years to include numerous teams of experienced technicians with a background in multiple disciplines to ensure that our clients’ needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
Originally started as a single team addressing plumbing problems in the greater Pretoria area, Premium Group (then Premium Plumbers) quickly established a name for itself as a capable and reliable service provider, earning a reputation for quality and service in a highly competitive industry.
Due to a rising demand from clients for a ‘one stop’ service provider Premium Plumbers employed the services of skilled and learned electricians to add the full range of electrical maintenance, repair and installation services to their already impressive range of services.
This strategic move coupled with persistently high levels of service excellence and client satisfaction laid a solid foundation for growth and expansion.
Today Premium Plumbers stands proudly before you as the Premium Group of companies with numerous multi-disciplinary teams service a market of both private home-owners and corporate business in the greater Gauteng area.
The Premium Way
- To grow a sustainable business which takes care of both its customers and staff.
- To provide our customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable plumbing service available.
- To offer only top quality materials and brand names (Eurolux, Cobra, Cemcrete,etc.) that ensures public trust.
- To follow superior ethical policies in business practice by keeping customers aware of the costs and options associated with their service requests. (Our customers must authorize all aspects of the job before it commences.)
- To operate in a clean, polite and courteous manner with attention to detail.
- All work performed by PP complies to necessary standards.
- We desire to continue our business relationships with our clients for many years.
- To give back to the community from which we derive our sustenance and to recognize that good will is worth more than monetary gain when worthwhile causes are aided.